You know what isn’t fair? The guilt I feel because of someone else. I’ve spent years pushing forward, trying so very hard not to look back. All it takes is an article, or the mention of something similar, and it hits me. I feel guilty. I feel ashamed. I feel lost, and helpless. I have a life long membership to a group I will never be able to get out of. I thought I would be fine. I don’t need to talk about it, or think about it. The only problem with that is… The past has this funny way of catching up. I hate the feeling that by remembering I’ve lost, but by trying to forget, maybe I lose more.
- you guys are allowed to send me messages
- you’re allowed to just say hi
- feel free to just tell me about your day as if we’ve been best friends since forever
- you’re all good to ask anything you want to know
- don’t be afraid to be off anon
- you can talk to me
- i like talking to you guys
- i dont bite, unless you want me to.
These all apply to my blog. :)